1. Basics of Mobile Apps development;
2. Software performance evaluation metrics;
3. Models of project monetization based on specific examples;
4. Elements of developing Mobile Apps on Unity;
5. Development of a practical demo project under the supervision of two mentors: technical and analytical.
Duration: 2 months.
According to the results of the course the authors of the best demo projects can get a paid internship.
1. Zhdanenko Alexander – the graduate of ITS Igor Sikorsky KPI and TU Dresden, researcher at TU Dresden;
2. Bondarenko Volodymyr – the graduate of ITS Igor Sikorsky KPI and TU Dresden, CEO of Mobile Apps development studio at Mauris.
To participate in the program you should to apply by September 28, 2020 at the link: